CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root Canal Problems/Arthritis FWIW

Views: 4,676
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 39,398

Re: Root Canal Problems/Arthritis FWIW

I went to the dentist for root canals last year. Since Antibiotics are bad for the body (killing the good bacteria in your stomach), I decided to find a natural alternative to them. What I found was OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT (about 80 cents a day at the health food store). It is not only good as an antibiotic, it was studied by a doctor who found out that people in Mediterranean countries, for centuries,would pick a leaf off an olive tree and munch on it when they got sick. The doctor brought it to this country in 1995 and studied it to find that it kills VIRUSES (137 diseases last count), something that Antibiotics cannot do. The doctor wrote a book on it(I forget the name, I gave it to an AIDS counselor that graduated from my school)$6.95 at the health food store. The bacteria that have to be killed are very smart (adaptable),they learn to split the penicillin molecule. The OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT strengthens the immune system and therefore has no side effects, but you must be aware of the DIE OFF EFFECT. After all the bad bacteria are killed, they MUST be flushed out of your body by drinking EXTRA water or else you will feel sick until they are out. Because of the DIE OFF effect and the possibilty that you might not keep up the drinking for 3-5 days, discuss this with your dentist to find out the possible consequences if you don't continue to drink enough water and flush them out, will it rebound into your root canal? Or if you are a brave soul, self-disciplined and determined to stay away from Antibiotics , CONGRATULATIONS. Oh, one other thing, of the 137 diseases listed in the book, ANTHRAX is one of them. Get the book and a supply of Olive leaf extract. Look on this website to find out about water(WATER CURE RECIPE, SALT CURE ) also see ASPARTAME.(diet soda POISON). I've read stories about people walking away from their wheelchairs within 32 hours of discontinuing it's use. ( contains formic acid if ever allowed to get warm,bee sting chemical).

Caring Person

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)