CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root Canal Problems/Arthritis FWIW

Views: 4,591
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 39,396

Re: Root Canal Problems/Arthritis FWIW

Hello Suzyfitz! I'm going to try and make this quick., gotta rush. I don't know why nobody seems to worry about Antibiotics being used (they kill all of the good bacteria and damage the stomach lining so that you can't digest properly), but I found a natural alternative to Antibiotics . It's called OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT. Discovered in 1995 that people in Mediterranean countries would pick a leaf off an olive tree and munch on it. A doctor brought it to this country and studied it to find that it kills VIRUSES including Anthrax (137 diseases). buy the book $6.95, it explains everything. After you use it, there will be a lot of dead bacteria left in your body that must be flushed with EXTRA water(you will feel sick until they are out (3-5 days).

Also look on this site for Water Cure RECIPE
SALT CURE
ASPARTAME (I've read stories where people have walked awy from their wheelchair within 32 hours of discontinuing it's use).

Caring Person

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)