CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root Canal Problems/Arthritis FWIW

Views: 4,574
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 39,396

Re: Root Canal Problems/Arthritis FWIW

To: Suzyfitz

Are you noticing health problems, such as: allergies (food and inhalant),immune system problems, chronic fatigue, sinus problems, headaches, fibromyalgia...etc?
I believe removing the silver fillings helped. You can go to the website: www.hugnet.com

Here Dr. Hal Huggins explains alot about how the silver fillings leak toxic and dangeroug mercury into our bodies.

Also the root canal is just as dangerous. Because it leaks toxins from the bacteria which is ALWAYS present at the tip of the tooth (in the bone and ligaments).

I got the book by Huggins: "Uninfomed Consent" from the Library and also ordered the book "Root Canals: Savior or Suicide." After reading these I was appalled at how these silver fillings and root canals are destroying peoples' health with many diseases. I was happy when I read of many people recoving rapidly from formerly chronic diseases after removal of silver fillings and root canals.

I also called Hal Huggins office (719 522-0566 or 548-1600)and his secretary gave me a dentist in my area who knows how to remove these properly...as it is more than just pulling the root canal tooth. The dentist must know how to remove and clean the area where the tooth tip was imbedded. So...

I hope this helps you. I go next week to get the root canal teeth out.. I believe I will be much improved in my health after that! Dara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)