CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not misleading at all!!

ez040868 Views: 4,336
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 390,702

Re: Not misleading at all!!

garcia:
If you had asked me for a reference in the first place I would have gladly supplied it. If I felt you were genuinely in search of the truth I would gladly supply it. Instead you have deliberately misunderstood the original quote (are you really that stupid?), you have presented false and misleading dichotomies, and you have attempted to bully your point of view across, belittling anyone who happens to disagree with your world-view. I have given you the book from which the quote came. You asked me for a book on nutrition and I gave you one. It is up to *you* to buy the book, look up the reference and contact the author if you feel it is lacking in anyway.

If you are too intellectually dishonest or lazy to do this, that is not my problem. Perhaps it is more a reflection of your true motives

EZ: You said you would supply me with a reference for a textbook. Your book doe snot fall into that category. Ad hominem attacks do not advance your arguments position and it would be a much better use of your time to post information relevant to the topic of food enzymes. I am not bullying my point but I am getting a very clear picture that no one here knows how this food enzyme thing works. If you want intellectual honesty try posting items relevant to the topic so we can move on in this discussion. I have asked from the begininng how the body detects these enzymes and you are just refusing to examine that issue.

You do agree that the body must in some way be able to detect these enzymes in order to not produce its own....don't you??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)