CureZone   Log On   Join
Taking Power Back

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Lapis Views: 2,284
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 379,280

Taking Power Back

I have read Erics diatribe and I disagree with his method for the simple reason that he sells his method (for a dear price I might add) on the notion that one has to be gifted by him to recieve "The new energy" for recconection purposes. That is all I needed to discern, yet again, the age old lesson....placing power outside of one's self leads to a fractured reality akin to the purchasing out of pergatory days. Same monkey...different spin. One needs Eric as the new pope of this energy that comes to "earth" only thru him?....LOL

This time the approach takes camouflage in a newage show as the old familiar song and dance of placing power *outside* of one's self, as opposed to connecting naturally from within, takes center stage for those that are into that performance.

Sorry I'll pass on Eric and his pricey newage gift!

NOW....

If you want to experience first hand, a healer at work who exudes integrity, I highly recommend adam healer who shows everyone, who is interested, how to heal themselves, without the necessary high priced "activation" that "healers" such as Eric say is necessary. *sigh*

My wife also saw Eric in person and got a "very slimey feeling from him" (her words).

Adam on the other hand...we were both impressed with him and so were a few medical practitoners that accompanied us. They were blown away in fact. Also of note, Adam is being invited into some very prominent healing circles and innovaters of healing and consciousness, such as guest bills with the What the Bleep lecturers and Dr. Bruce Lipton, for example.

Another decent (and appropriatly inexpensive) modality is Quantum Touch.

Also Donna Eden's techniques (mostly adopted from many other healers and packaged by her) are excellent.

All the above techniques are for people who have evolved to a place, whereby they understand the importance of taking one's power back and beginning the journey of personal power and responsibility as the creator they truely are.

On the notion that we are ultimatley responsible for ourselves, I stand by my original thought that it is integrous to ask permission when doing healing of any kind on another person.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (2)