CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surrogate EFT

Invincible Views: 2,225
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 379,277

Re: Surrogate EFT

H Steve

"The way I see it is if it is God's will they will be healed"

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you. In fact, I am shocked at the debate and theoretical stuff that has followed your post. I translated that you meant .. "if it's in the best interest of all parties concerned to get some relief from their problems .. let them receive it"

If someone's higher self is open to some healing, then it will happen, if not, healing will be blocked. The permission is there at a spiritual level, we can't always see/understand that and nor can the person/people involved. If it's meant to be, then the channel will be open. To suggest that someone with the best and most loving intentions is using some black magic manipulation method when applying surrogate EFT is ridiculous!

The use of the term "Black Magic" is extreme. That was uncalled for.

Steve, there are no boundaries. Never apologise for being who you are and being full of caring intentions. Those that judge are really judging themselves. Continue to be the mirror of love, in that, you can only do good. Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (1)