CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida

HOWBURN Views: 2,253
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 377,599

Re: candida

Hi 60265

I would still get it checked out. Candida can survive on grease, (fat). Salty food stimulates the adrenal gland which releases its Sugar stores into the bloodstream, thereby giving candida a meal. Candida morphs. Take away its favourite food and it will cunningly hook into another. Smoked foods, malted foods, tinned meats, milk etc are all banned on the candida diet because of this.

About candida being the disease of our time. Well, the primary reason for that is the strides made in medical Science during the last century. Antibiotics , that absolute life saver, is indiscriminate in killing bacteria. THey kills the friendly bacteria that inhabit the gut, while they are killing whatever ailment you have had them prescribed for. Think of the amount of people who have had Antibiotics prescribed to them! Their friendly bacteria are wiped out, the candida overgrows.

The friendly bacteria are the natural barrier that keep candida locked into the small intestine. When the friendly bacteria are destroyed by the Antibiotics , the candida is free to proliferate. Its a little like pandoras box in that its difficult to get back under control. But not impossible. The main thing is to find out if its there, and deal with it.

Do you still have alcohol cravings? You sound as if you do.

Regarding the threads in the stool. They only appear when the candida is dead. If it is alive,they are inside you. In all honesty, when I was clearing it out, my stool was black and fibrous. That was the candida wrapped up in all the toxic stuff that came away with it. It wasn't pleasant.

As I said in my first post, its worth checking out. If you do have candida, and you get it under control, your cravings will be gone forever. And its worth it just for that!

Incidentally, candida (yeast) is in our guts naturally, in its juvinile form. It only morphs into its adult form when the friendlies are no longer present. Its function in the body is to assist in our decomposition when we die. Ugh!

Fiona

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)