CureZone   Log On   Join
candida

Views: 2,245
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 377,598

candida

Thanks for the info!

Fiona, I don't think I have candida b/c:

a)I've never seen any of the thready stuff in my excrement, even after doing 3 months of colonix fiber/anti- parasite combo

b)most of the fatigue and brainfog I had went away after sobering up with kudzu and doing more than a few months of liverflushing, and switching to a vegan diet, and getting more exercise. Of course, all of these techniques led me to have improved sleeping patterns, and that also adds improvement.

c) perhaps strangely enough, most of my cravings are usually for booze (for the self-medicating effect) and for greasy/animal-protein foods. When I crave a food, usually it's something salty and greasy, not sweet, but that in no way interfered with my having cravings for perhaps a half case of beer in one night, started off with a couple of strong martinis, when I was an active alcoholic. Honestly, after sobering up over the past 4 months (and liverflushing), it has been a lot easier to control what I eat. And the only time I went through increased carb consumption was when I quit smoking 2 yrs ago, which lasted for a couple of months.

So maybe not all alcoholics are the same? But nevertheless, I'll give the spit test a try, and also take a look at the Candida Forum .

You said that the candida problem is the disease of our time. From your readings did you get an idea why that might be? Does the increase in Sugar in our diets make us candida-magnets? Could it be that simple?

It's good to hear that you are recovering from both candida and alcoholism. It's also good to know that, especially for those of us who have problems with AA and their oppressive & totally obsolete ideology!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)