CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i can't seem to control it- again and again and again...

Views: 1,500
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 370,637

Re: i can't seem to control it- again and again and again...

thanks so much for both of your responses- i don't have time right now to respond- i truly appreciate being able to share from my heart and having other intelligent, sensitive, courageous women (& men, too) understand where i am coming from- i feel like i am supported and my unacceptable behavior is viewed as something that i did, not who i am as a person- i spend most of my time hating myself, that it is nice to share in a forum where who i am (and my worth) is not defined by my disease. thank you-

i have started bringing soup with me to the store and taking my medicine in the morning and when i feel the need to binge b/c if i throw up, i will be throwing up my meds and that's not something that i can afford to do- i know it sounds like games, but i find that i have to 'manipulate' myself in order to make the healthy choice.

may God bless you- good night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)