CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i can't seem to control it- again and again and again...

Views: 1,556
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 370,634

Re: i can't seem to control it- again and again and again...

yeah... the irony of the whole thing is that in an effort to have something in my life that i have control over, the disease is such that shortly the disease begins controlling you- yet again leaving me with another aspect of my life in which i am the pawn.
i have very little self control, and that is something that i wish i could change- i don't know how to. i feel that if i were able to be in charge of myself and my own behavior that i would have the upper hand in most aspects of my own life. i know the concept sounds so elementary, but in my case, it's a very hard thing for me. it's very embarrassing to admit that i have trouble with things that children learn how to master. i'm almost 31 and i am having to learn a lot of simple things for the first time. i never learned them the first time around. i comfort myself by telling myself that at east i am making steps in the right direction- no matter how silly i may feel, i am not going to let pride keep me stagnat. i am choosing to become an active participant in my life, and i no longer want to let life just happen to me. i believe that the Lord will help me on my journey, and i am excited to see where He takes me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)