CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i can't seem to control it- again and again and again...

Views: 1,459
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 370,632

Re: i can't seem to control it- again and again and again...

Hi. This food that you eat at the store, is it ok to eat it? I mean, you wont get done for shoplifting or anything? I can see that the urge would be strong, surrounded like that all day. Perhaps you would be wise to look for another job? Or make sure you have food of your own to eat. Don't go to work hungry, and take stuff you can have that wont set you off. Well done for looking out for yourself. It can be hard, but well worth it. I was like you, had many ups and downs before something clicked, and even then, some low times. If you can go back to basics, plan a diet you are ok with, even if at the moment it is limited, and then work from there. What is your coffee intake like? I found it best to cut right back, it raises insulin levels which makes you urge carbohydrates, which sets up a viscous circle. Hope its going ok for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)