Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Ev Views: 16,473
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 358,649

Re: A reminder

"that is what the doctors are for - those who refuse to change their lifestyles."

EXACTLY!

If a person is sick and unwilling to stop feeding their body junk then doctors can then help by prescribing poison to mask the symptoms, then prescribe other drugs to control the symptoms of the initial drug.... it will become an endless cycle.

Doctors are good for emergency medicine such as accidents.  They are not trained in healing the body or maintaining health.  The only thing they do is maintain disease by prescribing drugs.  The other area they are pretty good at is diagnostics - even then they often miss the mark.  If the disease is life threatening such as Legionnaires Disease then yes I would follow doctors orders.... but I would also follow my own orders to complement the Doctor's.

There are perfectly safe alternatives to heal enlarged tonsils & adenoids:

#1.  Stop consumption of ALL dairy
#2.  Stop consumption of ALL sugars
#3.  A round of oregano oil or Olive Leaf 3X a day for 5-7 days
#4.  Natural eardrops made with either garlic oil or grapefruit seed extract

It takes time, energy and consistency but in the long run the outcome is well worth it!

Now an example I like to use is my son.  He is one of the most robust and healthy 6 year olds I know in this area.  He has had colds, ear infections and yes even chicken pox.  He is never sick longer than 3 days with a cold.  On the two occasions he has had an ear infection the pain and symptoms were gone within 24 hours.  Chicken pox?  A breeze!  He was covered in spots, but didn't feel sick and not one of the spots pussed up or got inflamed.

Our secret?  We use a doctor for diagnosis if necessary but do not succumb to pharmaceutical pressure.  We also keep our diets as clean as possible.  That means no sugar or refined foods.  Lots of organic fruits and veggies when possible.  No candy and no soda pop.  We treat ourselves to popcorn (homemade) and chocolate and we don't treat ourselves everyday only once in a while.  We don't eat artificial sweeteners.  Our diet is kept as wholesome as possible.

Health is attainable with out having body parts removed or succumbing to medical pressure!  With careful research there is a safe alternative to every allopathic treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (2)