CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They want to take the tonsils and adenoids

trapper/kcmo Views: 15,949
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 358,608

Re: They want to take the tonsils and adenoids

a mono fruit diet allows the body to free up resources because fruits are easy to digest. the more mixed the diet, the more the body has to do to process it. i think oranges are the best, bananas would be the poorest choice. do not eat non-organic apples - too much fluoride possible.

brazil nuts are the best bang for the buck. i wouldnt eat walnuts or almonds unless they are organic and that makes them expensive. always wash the nuts first. almonds and walnuts should also be soaked in distilled water for best digestion. raw, of course. we get life from live foods.

the tonsils are like mini kidneys for the head. they are filters and part of the immune system. they are simply clogged from all of the bad food backing up from lack of elimination. the mono fruit diet should keep a young person regular. distilled water and Sea Salt should keep the kidneys working well. follow the method at watercure2.com. instead of a liver flush, simply take a tablespoon of olive oil every night before bedtime. it tastes a lot better than the cod liver oil my mom used to give me!

if the tonsils are infected, this is a sign of lack of good bacteria. a probiotic is in order. this is especially essential if Antibiotics have been given. Antibiotics kill the good bacteria, the bad bacteria take residence in the opportune places like the throat, then the doctors start cutting. this happens like clockwork all over the western world. this is big bucks so there is no popular info on how this is accomplished. the other biggy is the gallbladder surgery. the Liver Flush takes care of that, but again, there would be many less cruises and country club dues paid by doctors without those surgeries.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)