CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it safe to put HYDROGEN PEROXIDE in a NEBULIZER?

Views: 16,935
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 358,589

Re: Is it safe to put HYDROGEN PEROXIDE in a NEBULIZER?

Hi - I do understand your concern about silver in the lungs. I really don't think anyone knows if it's an issue or not in the long term. I've chosen to use it as I have had such severe problems with Antibiotics , and the silver seems to give me no problems in the short run.

If the enlargement did go down with the silver breathing then you may want to consider that perhaps there is some type of infection.

As far as silver and yeast problems, some say that silver does not kill the good bacteria. Others say that it can. I have not really experienced that problem, and I've had big time problems with yeast infections in the past. The thing to do would be to take a good acidopholus, and take it a few hours away from the silver. You can even open a capsule and move the powder around your mouth to get the good bacteria there. This way you keep the correct balance.

If you are dealing with allergies, there are a lot of things you can do. Many of those things are on this site -I'm not sure if I gave you the following link:

http://www.successfulhealing.com/Allergies-environmental-illness.htm

One thing most folks don't realize that in addition to dealing with the physical reasons why allergies could be there (congested liver, clogged colon, poor diet, parasites...) there is the psychological/spiritual side of things. If a person has chronic anxiety - even a low level that they are not aware of, it can put you into a constant flight or fight state. This impacts your bodies functions and chemistry. This can be a cause of allergies. The article that the above link goes to explains that in more detail. Dealing with the anxiety and coming into peace can sometimes reverse or at least help reverse allergies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)