CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i would ask here

rudenski Views: 19,352
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 347,052

Re: i would ask here

I would think that wild crafted oregano oil would be the best natural anti parasite remedy but it is strong stuff. I would mix up some carrot juice mixed with grape juice, add a tablespoon of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, put in a drop or two of wild oregano oil, add turmeric, cinnamon, and cayenne and take that three times a day but I don't have morgellons. Samento( a better form of cats claw) is something I would also try. is a little more on the costly end but I might try samento if I had the cash. I would try every kind of natural dewormer I could find before I used drugs. Greenhulled Black-Walnut tincture amd Wormwood oil might also be the right way to get rid of those stronglyoids. s. In any case, I would use the Water Cure first by drinking 6-8 glasses of distilled water with a dash of Sea Salt every day to move the die-off of parasites through my digestive system more efficiently and give those parasites an inhospitable alkaline host. I sure wish there were more testimonies of people who have gone the natural path to healing morgellon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)