CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I’m confused

DaisyFarm Views: 2,612
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,442,571

Re: I’m confused

Oh, Happy Day!! I had to share. As they say, don’t give up before the miracle happens….

Working on my skin has been very time consuming. I still have a mass on my chin, about 1” x 2”. Not as deep or noticeable as before — no one asks about my skin anymore. And two guys gave me their number in the last couple weeks, so I guess I’m presentable.

Anyways, been asking God if I will be at this forever. I knew that theoretically, working top down with the topical and bottom up with oral medication, that some day they would meet. Also, the growth seems to have some type of collective intelligence going (far outliers on my cheek release from work on my chin) so sometime I’d manage to kill enough of it for it to give up.

That day is today . I did have to go harder on one last hardened spot but last night noted the mass got an overall grayish hue. And removing it got suddenly easier and the releases are just coming. It’s snowballing. Finally. Yay!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)