Some Questions.. plz help tomt

alpha2020 Views: 26,978
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 326,123

Some Questions.. plz help tomt

Hi,

I am starting the same diet u recommended next week
but i have a few questions, like i work from 3-11 PM and
i go to the GYM b4 that around 11-1 pm i m at gym working out..so.. with the diet u recommended..
meats like fish and chiken are at Dinner time.. but some ppl i asked said.. u should eat meats right after ur body's really active (ie.. after workouts ) so i should be eating meats at lunch ..not dinner.. so they are easier to digest? ... does this make sence to u?

and how's ur psorasis doing now anywayz?

btw.. i just turned 23 and i m 5'11" tall weighing 210lbs
so i m a bit on the heavy side.. i m working on loosing weight.. i've had psorasis since i was 10 but it rescently grew and spread to all my body and now covers about 90% of it ..i've done lots of stuff .. even fasted for almost 1 month... None of that helps once u start eating again unless u follwo the diet they give u....

i guess i was just not strong enuff to go thru but now i am and your diet seems a bit more realistic than what the nature cure ppl recommended so i m very excited...please reply asap u can ... much appriciated

thx for ur help
vic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)