CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Helping ourselves

dash Views: 26,724
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 326,098

Re: Helping ourselves

Very interesting. I have found myself to be very allergic to sulfa and sulfites . I can't eat eggs without swelling. I almost died from Pepsi's "ONE" and I also found out that I am very intolerant to breads, white flour. I get heart burn, indigestion from any grains except rice, and I finally found the source of my migraine headaches, (bread) and on and on and I have Psoriasis.

I am finding that the only things that agree with me are meat, and vegetables (mostly raw) and some fruits so far. Have been on a special self-imposed diet for about a month because of bloating and swelling and weight gain. Lost about 12 pounds so far, am not feeling so horrible, but the Psoriasis was not even a thought in my head. Hmmmm Each time I add in a food I watch for the reactions. I am very sensitive to some of the things.

Since I have lived with ps for about 52 years, I guess I am looking at over a year to get over the ps on this plan you have made. Hmm Very interesting. dash

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)