CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Almond Milk Recipe

shelleycat Views: 1,356
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 311,889

Re: Almond Milk Recipe

Fantastic info, thank you so very much!!!!

I know what you mean about junk food never satisfying. They do that on purpose. Now that I'm eating more butter and oils, I'm very easily satisfied. My cravings for Sugar are totally going away, which is SO nice, I was beginning to cheat more than I can afford to.

Right now I'm experimenting with real, whole raw milk, and I want to see how good I do just on that and eggs, but as soon as the experiment is over I'll be making the almond milk. :) (It's actually going quite well, I keep getting these nice food highs and tingly feelings, like things that I didnt' even know were asleep are waking up!)

Flax and fish oil are similar because of the omega 3's, but different because flax doesn't have vits A or D, so consider getting a good cod liver oil. Radiant life apparently has a good one, it's the one I'm going to try. :)

That's so true about needing to shred the veggies. I'm very lucky in that I have a vietnamese vegan restaurant near me that does this terrific veggie seaweed wrap. (they also do a lot of soy which I avoid.) Basically they shred a bunch of veggies, including some herbs like dark mint for a really nice flavor, on top of a piece of seaweed with a peanut sauce and avocado. GREAT meal.

I don't bother with washing lettuce either! The bags of already prepared greens are perfectly fine, they're preserved with Nitrogen which is no big deal. Just open and toss and add veggies, they're great greens. Sometimes I'll buy a head of butter lettuce, it's worth the trouble. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)