CureZone   Log On   Join
thyroid/adrenals/alcohol/liver--my little exp.

mamaloco Views: 1,841
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 308,553

thyroid/adrenals/alcohol/liver--my little exp.

Hi, I have adrenal/thyroid issues. My adrenals are really whacked out from years of caffeine, sugar, and stress. Now my thyroid is screwy too, but the tests come back within normal ranges. I also have Sugar issues as well. I'm hoping that Liver Flushing will help with all these things, but I haven't done it yet. I have three kids under 8, I homeschool...it seems something comes up every weekend...I've been trying to get it done for three weeks...I think I'll have to rent a hotel room, lol. Its hard enough to do enemas around here...the other night I got half way through and my flu-stricken husband tried to bust the door down. What I wouldn't give for a second bath!

I definitely think those symptoms you listed are from detoxing. I have those same exact symptoms when I take antifungals. I feel extremely "toxic". I've taken some powerful nasty antifungals that caused some bigtime problems for quite a few days. Lethargy, depression, liver pain, sinus drainage, shoulder pains, weird pains all over for that matter, headaches esp, brain fog... so much that I felt incapacitated. The only thing that has helped me with detox reactions are enemas. This is something I've discovered recently...the first time on antifungals I was miserable, this second time I do enemas about every other day and I feel a big difference. One day last week I thought I was going to die I felt so bad...I'm taking some powerful Oregano Oil/death concoction from Metagenics I got from the chiro (i can't belive your chiro charges so much :o ) and that stuff is a killer! I felt sooo bad I impulsively decided to barricade the bathroom door in the middle of the day and do an enema. I couldn't believe the difference in how I felt before and after.

Oh, and since I have similiar health issues as you, I'll say that whenever I go out with girlfriends, or have a few beers while bowling, or drink alcohol in any way lately, I feel sick for two days after, and at best a little run down for many days after. Its like my liver can't metabolize it anymore or something. I can hardly blame it for all the things I've put it thru for all 30 of my years...LOL...so maybe you feel so bad because of the combination of that decadent weekend and those liver tinctures. I haven't tried those, I take malic acid capsules, Stone Free, and some liver mix. with milk thistle and dandelion.

Hope my 2 cents helps in some way. Good luck with all this! Find a new chiro!
~Audrey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (2)