CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Survived my weekend of decadence! But...

shelleycat Views: 1,464
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 308,553

Re: Survived my weekend of decadence! But...

Hi Danielle! So glad you "survived" your weekend of fun! Funny that we have to have concerns abuot having fun, isn't it? :) Guess it's all part of growing up.

The symptoms you're experiencing are all part of detoxing, yepperz, and the only way I know of to feel better when the liver is dumping toxins like that is to do an enema, saline or coffee. When the toxins just sit there - and they will, despite p&b's - they re-enter the bloodstream and wreak havoc. So save money now that you're no longer seeing that bloodsucker (90 bucks a visit indeed! that's a major red flag to me, charging that much.) and get some colonics done or get that enema bucket if you haven't already. :)

As for seeing the doctor, I'm all for getting lab tests done, I'm just not all for following thru on their advice willy nilly. If your TSH comes back higher than 7 I'd definitely take synthroid. The consequences of low thyroid are not good. :( High thyroid can be dealt with via other routes. :)

Hope that helps! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)