CureZone   Log On   Join
*** Beliefs Are Potent ***

Lapis Views: 8,505
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 300,265

*** Beliefs Are Potent ***

All negative conditions will respond favourably to detoxifying and proper nutrition. ALL recognized healing diets...every single one... do not utilize meat or related products. Acidosis is entropic(moves towards death) and works against health. Meat is highly acidic.

Cancers and autoimmune "diseases" are end stages of toxicity. Candida overgrowth is only a signpost along the way. People can choose to listen to this or not.

Many people realize after going partially raw, that if they would have gone 100% Raw sooner, they would have achieved success sooner. Cooked and raw conflicts, undermining, and falsly biasing, the effects of raw. It sure did for me and others I have talked to, but as the saying goes hind sight is 20/20.

Doing a bit of raw, is not going fully raw, and like I have said many times, all raw diets are not equal. There are many choices within the raw paradigm. juicing is a great way to reduce stress on the digestive system while rebuilding your enzymatic stores. The key is to stop introducing toxins and foods that continually create an acidic biological terrain and a toxic cellular environment. There are no quick fixes or no magic bullets. Health is regained by proper nutrition and letting go of toxic addictions (and there are many that we accept as normal due to societal conditioning).

Also, when one swims in negative thought processes and emotions, no diet on the planet will help them, as our "programming" creates our experience. We must take responisibilty for our healing paths. Belief systems are very important. By saying "people can't handle raw"...you are programming a false belief into your subconsious and your body will respond with the appropriate experience.

When I was comming to terms with these principles myself, having had extreeme food sensitivites, and thinking "you just don't get it" yada yada, a healer who had "been there" too and was further along in his awareness said..."you just haven't experienced enough pain yet." At the time that sounded harsh, but it was actually very true and very profound. When the blinking light on our proverbial dashboard is going off, we must take ALL the steps to become coherent and take appropriate action. Mind, body and spirit. They are interlinked etc. So we must take action on all levels simultaneously.

I used to try and eat raw and get gut aches so bad that I wanted to die. (cause i was doing raw iwth cooked and meat) Incredible cramping for eating cabbage, etc. Things passed through me undigested. I went from 210 pounds to 128 pounds. My skin was yellow. My blood sugars were on par with being next to commotose (my doctor took three different, successive blood tests out of disbelief that it could be so low). My electrolytes were to the point of needing dialysis, etc. I had so many symptoms, it would've filled 3 pages or more. Burning limbs, reactions to everrrrrything, spots before eyes, migranes, severe aches and stiffness, no energy, deafness, emotional instability, etc, etc. Supplements made me much worse.

I would have taken my life at that time if it wouldn't have been for looking into the eyeys of a young 8 year old girl who wanted her father back. So Through immense brain fog so bad I couldn't remember 5 minutes before, with leakey gut so bad that the lab that issued the test said it was the worse numbers they's ever seen, with candida, parasites, toxicity levels off the charts, I dug in. I floundered for years with lousy knowledge until first i discovered that all illness is a combo of toxicity and lack of nutrition. No exceptions. NONE!!!!!!

I smile when people say "you just don't know what it's like." I understand negativity. Beleive me I do and it goes against healing. Trust me on this. I lived it. I almost "died" it.

I made progress in stages but nothing truely monumental until the epiphany. The first big one was that I create my own reality. No victims. Our thinking leads the way. No exceptions. Once I got that to the core, and began taking full responsibility for my thoughts and actions, the magic began. I began to align with concepts that matched my new positive, coherent thinking. Synchronicity began ramping up until the biggest nutritional concept that "showed up" in my life was.....

Cooking food is unatural.

Hmmmmm animals don't cook their food. Only We do. Why? Wild animals don't have near the diease rates or the myriad of disease we do. But our domesticated animals do. Hmmmmmmm...another clue. There food is pre cooked and inferior too. And on and on the clues came until it all made sense. Reading about auto intoxication, biological terrain, heavy metal poisoning, etc., etc and corelating all of this. Connecting the dots. Then I jumped in and the symptoms began to fall away. (please read the Pottenger studies for more on animal studies and raw)

110% raw vegan was they obvious way. I began and fined tuned it just right for me. Being intuitve with the raw vegan lifestyle is the best approach. Like I said, symptoms began falling away bit by bit. Life started to come back more and more.

As I talked with others on similar journeys, the common denominator was the same. Lasting, vibrant health is achieved on raw, alkaline, high mineral diets teaming with life force energy. That simple.

During this time I also did a ton of inner work on emotions, and mental outlook, belief systems etc. This is even more important thatn diet but intricatley connected. This was what allowed me to reach synchronous clarity, where more and more coherent info would magically show up. When you truely want to heal...you will and the unicerse will aid your intent.

When we feel sorry for ourselves. Defend our "positions" and look for proof why things won't work, then we stay stuck in a dis ease state. We create it all afterall. Disease or health, it's our choice. Ask yourself...what am I creating with my thoughts and actions? Have I allowed myself to become a victim with my thinking? Or am I ready to get clear and folow through with coherent actions.

Are you ready to step up?

At some point I will be writing a book about my experience, which was literally going to hell and back. A hell of my own creation..noone else's. We truely create our reality with our thoughts, and choices. Victim thinking will only create a hell to match.

Free will, allows us to experience our thoughts in action. Body follows mind. Once people understand this through experience, there is no turning back. No more victimhood and only increasing levels of health and awareness.

Noone "out there" can fix your problems. No magic beans. No potions. There is one healer and it resides in you...the clear you. *wink*

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (4)