CureZone   Log On   Join
Intuitive Raw Vegan

Lapis Views: 28,616
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,070

Intuitive Raw Vegan

First of all Anne, thanks for your excellent account. It's good to see positive results like yours and thanks for sharing. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, the point that your post piques me to bring up, is a great one, and that is the importance of bio-uniqueness. (I made up a word..do you think Webster will add it?)

Within the Raw paradigm, there are many options to consider. There is not one correct approach that one can blindly follow for optimal results. To get optimal results one must enter the paradigm of what is called Intuitive Eating, that is, the intuitive selection of living raw food.

As a health researcher I com across all kinds of accounts of what helps people and to what degree. Based on this and my own experiemntation, I strongly believe that raw vegan is, by far the correct "overall" diet for optimal health. Cooking is toxic, plain and simple. There is much evidence of this both intuitively and scientifically. meat is highly acidifying and an incorrecct match for our digestive system. Check my In The Raw Blog for more information and in particular, give this one a good look :Toxins From Cooking.

For instance, Gabriel Cousens thrives on one type of raw diet, Doug Graham thrives on another, while Storm another variation again. It is up to us, once going raw, to hone in on the optimal combination and variation of living raw foods. This then lines up with our mental body as we create our own reality in truely intuitive fashion.

Due to our individual needs, and situations, it becomes imparative to adjust your raw vegan diet until you get the results you are looking for. There is a wide swing in what is considered an optimal raw food diet. Some people do well with an 80/10/10 variation while others do better with other variations ( one can hone inbtoo this provided one isn't addicted to fats, etc) One must key in on how your body is responding on these variations and adjust accordingly within the raw living food paradigm.

This intuitve nature also extends to activities such as excercise. For instance, doing natural activites such as hiking and swimming is much more in tune than going to a gym and doing repetitive motions on a machine. Adjusting your activities also falls into an intuitve approach.

Coherency has many aspects but it is certailny connected to intuition (not addictions). Once tuned into, intuition can be an incredible guide, and as we fine tune it, it can take us to higher levels of coherency.

Example: Anne honed into a Raw Vegan Diet and began to improve. As her improvements tapered off and then began to fade (due to lack of certain nutrients, etc), she again listened to ques via her intuition and altered her path accordingly. I am also quite sure, that if necessary, she will fine tune her diet ongoing to reap maximum ongoing effect.

This type of intuition is nothing more that listening to our bodies and giving them what they need at a particular time and adjust things as our body changes. Again please know the difference from intuitive eating to that of addictions. There is a feedback loop with intuitve eating that gives us information about our choices. The difference between addictive eating is that addictive feedback gives us disharmony and intuitve feedback leads us to harmony.

Learn to sense what your body is "telling" you.

~Lapis~
Curezone Team Member/Moderator
Health Researcher

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.262 sec, (2)