CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how i cleared up 7 year systemic candidiasis...

Views: 25,401
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,070

Re: how i cleared up 7 year systemic candidiasis...

This is funny. I am tired of people who thinks they have "extremely severe" case of systemic candidasis and are giving similar ideas, claiming they will work for everyone.
Listen, I do not know how do you imagine your case of "severe" candidasis, or how do you imageine other peoples's candida cases. But I claim that your case is one of the 90% of cases, which has read on the internet that chronichj fatuguem, GI issues and some other similar problems are Candida. I bet you was eable to eat brown rice and similar stuff during the whole period of your "severe" Candida case. And I claim the 90% percent of people are not getting symptoms when eating the no-foods, or OK, maybe only from White Sugar .
Well, I can assure you that I have tried not once to eat a SINGLE FRUIT, lots of time before I found your "GENIOUS" solution of the problem, and as usual the result is that I get severe, yes, really severe irrtiable/rage cryses, I start to pie every 5 minutes and I get a terrible ithiing down on my genitalia. And I can not sleep the next 1-2 nights. And this is from 1/2 and apple or a single 10 grams strawbery.
So please, stay home, eat your fruits, be happy to have cured your "severe candida case" but do not spread bulshits to other people, who has really serious Candida problems !!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.246 sec, (1)