CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: does candida clear up on rawfood diet?

bambam945 Views: 30,366
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 300,047

Re: does candida clear up on rawfood diet?

Hi 35048,

Others here may disagree with my opinion, so please read this as well as others opinions and see what resonates with you...

Candida's role in the body is to act as a sort of waste disposal. When our bodies become to toxic for the traditional detox pathways (liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, skin) to handle the detox load, our body may respond by allowing candida to spread and thrive. Candida in itself digests toxic matter in the body.

Changing your diet to raw is one of the best things you can do. Raw food brings life and balanced nutrition to the body, and if you can afford organic, even better. Cooked grains and meats are difficult for the body to digest and often will putrify in the colon and toxify the body, further feeding the candida.

Some other things you should do to help clean your body out is colon cleansing, kidney cleansing, and liver flushing. This will clean your detox pathways so that your body will no longer need to rely on the candida to handle the additional load.

Once your body is clean and you're putting nothing but pure life giving raw food into it, the body will have no use for candida and the immune system will begin culling the excess fungal growth.

Remember, the immune system can heal you of anything. You just need to give it the proper tools to work with. Good diet and clean elmination organs.

I also have candida and I've brought mine well under control following the above. I'm confident that as I continue to cleanse and eat raw I'll be completely healed.

Blessings,

Bambam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)