CureZone   Log On   Join
how i cleared up 7 year systemic candidiasis...

Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 30,862
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 300,047

how i cleared up 7 year systemic candidiasis...

The reason why your candida seems to be getting worse on a raw food diet is most likely because the fat content in your diet is too high. Keep it at 10% or less and the candida won't have a snowflakes chance in hell of sticking around.

I have struggled like crazy with a VICIOUS case of systemic candidiasis for SEVEN years. I limped along in life, ALLERGIC to most all food except fruits and veggies and some seeds and nuts. Horrible bloating, depression, chronic fatigue, strange foot swelling, fatty liver, mitral valve prolapse, and more plagued me every day. I avoided all food I was sensitive to and sugars including FRUIT for most of these years.

I did the typical candida diet for years to no avail.

I did all the antifungals. The rotations. The colon cleanses. The colonics. The liver flushes. The Threelac. The Yoga. The Reiki. The gemstones. The prayer. The NAET. The accupuncture. Etc. Etc.

You name it I did it. No matter how bizarre.

I even went 100% raw vegan about two years ago. The first two weeks were difficult with detoxing. Then I felt GREAT.....I lost weight, had more energy, needed less sleep --but the candidiasis and food sensitivities remained. Didn't budge. At the time I was on Gabriel Cousin's Rainbow Green diet. Not only did my candida NOT budge, but the rest of my health slowly began slipping over the span of a year or so. I gained the weight BACK, dark circles under eyes came BACK, and I experienced more and more Depression and needed more sleep. I just couldn't COPE anymore! All this poor health and I was 100% RAW VEGAN of all things! If I went OFF of 100% raw, my health would slip even more. So I stayed raw.

Well guess what happened to me just about two weeks ago? Someone I know who had been dealing with severe health problems as well (met him at my raw foods restaraunt here in town), told me that his health is now the best it has been in years. He told me he found out he had been doing the raw vegan diet WRONG all this time.

He became interested in trying out the low fat, high fruit version of the Raw vegan diet to see what happens, after being inspired by Dr. Douglas Graham. (www.foodnsport.com)

He lent me all his CD's and I learned about Graham's 80-10-10 raw vegan diet for candida (or whateva it is that ails ya). I was SCARED to death to try it because I had a huge fear of eating fruit, since my candida symptoms would all flair up whenever I did. But I figured out a strategy that worked for me that allowed me to stick with keeping my fat intake at 10% or less for the first week without feeling TOO horrible (although I did have one reeeeeaallly bad day). I won't lie to you. The first week is difficult. But oooooooohhh, so worth it!!!!!

Now....guess what? I can eat as much fruit as I want and all my candida symptoms are GONE!!!!!!!!! You think I must be full of it, but it's no joke. I've been visiting this board for about six years now (off and on), and I can hardly believe that my candida problem has dramatically reduced in such a SHORT period of time. (It's day # 11 on this diet) Not only that ---but my HEALTH and STRENGTH are going off the charts! I finally have the ENERGY to excercize again!!!! While on Gabriel's diet, I was dragging myself around everywhere I went, on this diet, I excersized TWICE yesterday for 20 minutes each time....not because I thought I SHOULD, but because my body was joyfully crying out for excersize! WHILE I was excersizing it was a PLEASANT experience and I FELT GOOD. After excersizing I felt sooooooooooo good.

It's hard in the beginning. But Graham has said he's helped thousands of people with candidiasis recover, and he's never seen any case last longer than two weeks at the VERY longest. Usually it can be cleared up in a matter of days. Same goes for other Sugar metabolic disorders since the cause is the same: too much fat in the bloodstream.

Basically, the idea is to eat like how every other primate on the face of the planet eats (whether we want to admit it or not, we have the closest anatomical structure and genetic similarity to primates). Fat in nature is much more scarce than fruit. Naturally we would eat a lot less of it if we lived in the wild. That's why we're designed to love the taste so much --so when we DO come across an avocado tree, or a bunch of nuts, we'll indulge while we can!

But diet isn't everything. Getting enough sunshine (not too much, but not too little), and excersize along with the 80-10-10 diet gives us the closest lifestyle we can get to the one we evolved from.

P.S. change your diet to get rid of the candida this way, and your baby's candida will go away too! :)

Just thought I'd share my amazing experience with everyone! If even I (the one whose every medical and holistic doctor gives up on) can conquer candida, I'm pretty sure anyone can!!!!

P.S. Do make sure you get any metal fillings out. This can also be a cause of candida.

In good health,
Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (3)