CureZone   Log On   Join
ThreeLac is a scam!

pinnaclehealth Views: 84,856
Published: 19 y

ThreeLac is a scam!

Hello and I've had a couple of posts here, but I just thought I'd tell you before anyone buy anymore of this stuff, ThreeLac is a total scam. The stuff may work great for two or three weeks, but after that, it just makes everything worse. I was regular before I used this stuff and not too bad, then I used this stuff for about a year, and it slowly just made everything worse. I was so clogged up because of this stuff and it made my candida so much worse. I have stopped all ThreeLac and I am feeling so, so much better and I am so much more regular and my digestion is so much better, which is the key to beating candida. Please people, you may want to reconsider using ThreeLac, because you don't want to be using this crap as maintenance for the rest of your life or for a long period of time. Slowly wean yourself off of it, stop eating Sugar and empty carbohydrates, get on some good probiotics, use some really good digestive enzymes, try to get regular by taking in healthy oils or products, cleanse your body with some good flushes or products, and you will find you will slowly but surely get better. Get off of ThreeLac or only use it for a short period of time. Long term use will definately make your conditions worse.
Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)