CureZone   Log On   Join
need to bring down "WALLS" ; fundy builds them.

Karlin Views: 2,113
Published: 20 y

need to bring down "WALLS" ; fundy builds them.

Atheist support can mean helping to stop religions from doing the damage I see them doing, since that is the reason I moved away from "thiesm" in the first place.

So, without being personal, I want to talk about the big walls Israel is building, and the type of walls that the Fundamentslist Mormon polygamist we have near here is building, albiet not a physical wall.

Walls are built to keep out people who might want to harm you.

Who is building walls?

The Israeli wall to keep Arabs out, for eg.
or the wall that Bountifull has around its fundamentalist Mormon commune here in B.C..
Fundamentalism, thats is what is building the walls we see today. The people who stubbornly stick to some ancient religious doctrines are the problem. Its not one religion, its all fundamental religions who are making these walls go up.

Is it right to build walls to keep people out who might want to harm you, or who declared that they do want to harm you?
Or is it better to find ways to lessen the strife between the two hate-full sides, and thereby reduce the need for walls? Envision a better more peacefull time when the wall would come down, and do things that way now., adopt the behaviors that will lead to peace.

"Planning for war is not planning for Peace" - Albert Einstien
So there! - build a wall and they will still try to and want to kill you.

This is what we try to say to BushCo too - making war will not reduce the hate, so instead we must ask what it is they object to, and move out of their lands if thats the problem.
We do NOT need their oil, its choking us now anyhow, and we are "cooking" in it [heat], so lets use the new technology and get away from oil, BUT OH YA BUSHCO WANTS TO MAKE MONEY FROM OIL.
We cannot forget that THAT is why we are in Iraq, so no wonder they hate us there. And its not us the people they hate, its the elites who are running the show, not us the people of America.
They don't have a wall, I got confused with israel. But the idea is the same, the reason walls go up is due to hate that starts like this.

I think WALLS are a sign of opposition to social harmony, of being rooted deeper and deeper into 'your own thing ' , as the world tries to move forwards. So I would say "NO" to the right to build walls around your "style". Change the things about your style that are *%#&¤?§* ing so many people off ; its a small world now and we have to try to get along.

It won't ruin your relationship with god to change your ways to make peace, I can assure you of that.

This world has seen lots of digging in and defending a way of life. But we cannot just let the bullies take over either.
Its a two-way road leading to building these walls. We must now try to embrace togetherness, separation is a largely a myth anyhow, there is really no separation between us.

Basic community harmony requires that we do not build walls of any kind, but rather try to find ways to make them un-necessary. To just build the wall without making consessions to your fundamentalism is just not justifyable, but that is fundamentalism isn't it!

Karlin
remember- they create the problems, and then offer the solutions

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)