CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need to bring down "WALLS" ; fundy builds them.

skybabe Views: 1,933
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 269,629

Re: need to bring down "WALLS" ; fundy builds them.

Ten exclamation points in ten sentences... You are one angry person.

You ASS-U-ME a great deal. My love of travel and respect for other cultures knows few boundaries. Stemming from British and Ukranian lineage, I graduated high school in Germany, traveled Europe extensively at leisure and subsequently entered the field of international sales. You are for free trade, no borders... aren't you? You are obviously not completely against technology I distributed because you are online. After having spent eight years abroad and an additional five years working together with men and women from all walks of life, I am thankful to live in the United States.

I don't rail, I tread Western Taoist paths, nor do I support most of Bush's endeavors, rather I pointed out something which makes sense, whether or not you or I approve of Bush. You accuse him, then "someone", but I have yet to see the writing which proves his earnings from oil. Accusations should not be thrown without concern for their validity, just because Bush-haters say it is true. Some intelligence about the reasons for pricing should be gained from the OPEC sites as well.

Sometimes reality can be a stinging solution in the removal of hatred from one's eyes. Crying lessens the pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)