CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use? Help

terfax67 Views: 755
Published: 12 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,401,571

Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use? Help

hi yes, I am dealing w the same thing for 3 years now and mostly in nose or nasal passages ... lungs, esophogus, mouth, and sputum also eyes, head and hair, those are the biggest problem areas however my CNS I feel like is getting attacked and I feel them moving in legs and arms and chest. IT IS A BIG DEAL! I also have been to many doctors and have been demeaned and hurt that any human especially in the profession that swears to help someone could knowingly and seeing the destruction and havock from these creatures from hell and not do anything for a person and pass it off as delusional. It disgust me like no other. I now have 90 % destruction in nasal cavity and at one point they almost aphixiated me in my sleep ... headaches are worse and sciatic is getting me down to where at times I can't walk ... with no diagnosis my friends and family are now going w the flow ... I am so weak from bones in legs and feet and sometimes arms are too tired to lift. I have often felt like giving up and then I pray ... these things I just know are in my brain and after 3 yrs I don't expect a lot from medical ... I have an appointment w an onoly...A surgeon/ENT that my hometown ENT referred me to after telling me " we have to get this taken care of ..." I told him I have been trying 20 doctors later. he said if I was your primary I would refer you to The Mayo but I can't cuz I'm not BUT HE DID REFER ME TO THIS OTHER ENT/SURGEON.like I said I don't expect much but an end date ... taken me another 6 months to get this appointment and I have 3 weeks yet ... and I feel like its an eternity ... I wouldn't wish this on anyone. And I pray for us ALL ... I have been trying to handle this myself through many different stages of parasites and keeping hoping it will end ...I have tried many things also but unless I can get insurance to cover meds which I can't cuz I have no diagnosis... then I have what's out there over the counter ...ivermectin which tractor supply has but it alone is not enough.

peace, love and prayers

from Oklahoma

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.262 sec, (1)