CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use?

roosterwes Views: 23,406
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,938,959

Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use?

This is exactly what Ive had going on for 8 months. I too have been to numerous, dumbass, doctors, ER, etc. Dont get me started...The thing is, I sent pics and specimens to a parasitologist at a local University. I entered 80% of these medical visits with the information in hand, and it still took me 7 months to find a dr who even believed the whole thing. By that time, I had started praziquantel and albendazole long ago. Part of his agreeing to treat me was to stop "self medicating" as he put it, while he talked to some friends in the field and did some research. This guy was basically an eye surgeon. The Tapeworms were killing my eyes, and anyone could clearly see something was wrong or he may not even believed it. He had medical degrees from Stanford and Northwestern too! It's ridiculous, the ignorance that runs amuck in our medical system. The whole thing should be garbaged and start over. They only treat symptoms and cant cure a damn thing. Anyway, I know this post was old, but Im posting to offer a little hope to others in this situation. Use this site and be patient, and you can get better. I was almost dead with Tapeworms all over my body, and I feel better than I ever have today. I am still treating though. Wat first drew me to this post was the Tapeworms in the nose this person had. Im still dealing with pulling the larvaes out of my nose and sinus infections. Im wondering if the person who posted here, ever got fully rid of the parasites, which I heavily assume were also prolly pork tapeworms? Please let me know if youre still around. Thx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)