CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use?

Views: 25,429
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,987,799

Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use?

Hi,
I see you have'nt checked back in awhile does that mean you've has sucess?
hope so , I too am just finding out i got these things inside me ! its over whelming and at a time they have made me so very sick, its hard to understand things because of the confusion/mem loss/coordination . well I went thru 5days of Adenza & Cipro 3 mths ago and thought it was cleared up , but unfortunately about two weeks ago started getting sick again! Temple's having red bite marks ! itchy butt ,, and bamn I saw them in my #1, I swear I can see one in my eyeball on the inside of my Iris both eyes a curled up yellow thingy. I read from drugs.com that there is a kinda new roundworm thats migrated from europe over here it goes for the eye, in 2011 they had 1 human case in US & 20 animal cases, I bet its exploding in the US. here it is:
***.drugs.com/news/roundworm-parasite-targets-canine-eyes-56442.html
well I'll keep my eye this thread and add what info
I find out , I am gonna try Rid X & Ivermectin tommorrow as it what I have available in my possesion, and i think it will clear some out so i can regain some brain power and the Albadenzole should be here in a week or so then its WAR!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)