CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *warning* ..gross-ness. Parasites in my sinuses?

Another1infected Views: 5,745
Published: 18 m

This is a reply to # 2,228,766

Re: *warning* ..gross-ness. Parasites in my sinuses?

I have been going through the same thing for almost 5 years now. This is very deadly it will kill you I almost died last year around this time 76%of my body wan an infection all my origins alot of my bone marrow and my blood. When I finally went to the hospital I was so badly septic they didn't even think I was going to live through the night 6 weeks in ICU 4 of which was in a drug induced coma. They claim it was caused by Endocarditis but no it wasn't leasion in my heart and lungs are parasites they knew it but for some reason they don't talk about this thing.my wife died Aug 31 2022 because of this ha cause of death accidental overdose of heroin. That was a shocker my wife didn't do drugs I would definitely know and we were with each other literally 24/7.life expectancy of people with this is 3 to 7 uearsmy Gina was 4 years in when she passed she got bit by something at a park er were in and her whole led swelled up for the whole next year both her legs would swell up sporadically with very very large cellulitis like lesions a year later out of nowhere my legs swelled up before they swelled I felt like I got kicked so hard it hurt all the way to the bone and then my leg would swell up and where that hurt was where I felt that pain is where I would get that lesion so look out for that as well like I said this disease this parasite whatever the hell it is it's deadly it will kill you I have a DNR order just because I don't want to go through what I went through already in the hospital I just want to go peacefully and be with my wife again and anybody else on this forum I would suggest the same cuz it's just going to do nothing but get worse and worse and worse and worse so if you do end up getting sick and find out you figure out you start hallucinating that's when you getting close I wouldn't go to the hospital I would just ride it out cuz eventually there's it's going to be inevitable and I wouldn't prolong it and I wouldn't want to go through what I've been going through for the last 5 years it's been sheer agony I'm 40 years old lost my wife partially permanently disabled because of this and there's nothing here for me so the DNR I feel is the right way to go I hope you all the best I'm going to keep an eye on this thread I'm just to let you know I'm starting to get sick again so it's only a matter of time I wish you all the best and God bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)