CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *warning* ..gross-ness. Parasites in my sinuses?

HotelParasite Views: 23,587
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,228,766

Re: *warning* ..gross-ness. Parasites in my sinuses?

Just looks like snot to me. If you are feeling something moving around it is probably Lung Worm or Trichomonus. They infest and breed in the sinuses as well as the lungs. A lot of people with COPD have this parasite and doctors do not check for it. I have posted this before, buy some Afrin nasal spray (the menthol type) add at least one dropper of green Black-Walnut non-alcohol to the Afrin, Make sure you shake it well. Ignore the label which says once every 12 hours, (this is war) and use the spray any time you feel something weird or moving in you sinuses. parasites hate menthol and it makes them wiggle around in the Black-Walnut which kills them. I suggest you do this the first time at home, on your day off. The amount and number of gross things you will be expelling from your sinuses shouldn't be shared. Besides, you will be exclaiming some rather explicit shock.
It sounds bad when the person in the next cubicle blows their nose and then screams OMG!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)