CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *warning* ..gross-ness. Parasites in my sinuses?

Views: 23,969
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,229,308

Re: *warning* ..gross-ness. Parasites in my sinuses?

Lol thanks for the advice! I actually have some menthol nose spray but I'm definitely going to pick up some Black-Walnut .. Where could I find that though? Also, I've been having some major post nasal drip issues for the past year, do you know if that in itself could cause the off-white rubbery, flesh-like material that keeps coming out of my nose? It constantly feels like I have a lump in my throat that can't be swallowed. The only thing that has made me think otherwise is that I have these kind of raised tubular looking lesions in the tops of both of my nostrils... and I may just be delusional but it kind of feels (and looks) like the tissue in my nose is disintegrating at a slow pace. It literally looks like my nose is being hollowed out or something, I'm not sure how to describe it exactly :/ but when I blow my nose I find these clear cloudy looking bubbles that will not pop. Could that be parasite related or could it just be caused from very thick mucus? I also cough these bubbles up, and in large amounts. Thank you for your help, I pray this is just a sinus thing but I've never experienced anything like this before! :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)