CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Nazt2000 Views: 4,873
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,427,312

Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver

Hello everyone,

Here is my update from last message.

I have changed from the Omron nebulizer to a Beurer Ultrasonic nebulizer as the mist particles are much smaller.

Since my last message I have ended up requiring my Ventolin inhaler and have been using it regularly as my chest was becoming wheezier and my breathing was acute at most times when using CS alone.

Rhinitis update

I stopped taking the Serrapeptase tablets thinking it was the cause of my itchiness around navel area.
I stopped the tablets and found I still had the sensation of itchiness.
So I have recently begun them again so that they can help me with my chronic sinusitis issues.
Once the Serrapeptase eases the nasal congestion and Nasal drip then I intend to spary some CS into each nostril to help with the Rhinitis.

Asthma update
I stopped taking CS on its own as it was affecting my breathing and making me very wheezy after every use and therefore needed my Ventolin to help me all the time.

I waited until the Lobelia and Mullein arrived and I am now mixing this with the Colloidal Silver and inhaling this every day. My breathing isn’t tight like it was when taking CS alone and the wheeziness that I have post nebulizing isn’t that bad that I require a Ventolin inhaler puff.

I am now using the Ventolin much less than when using CS alone.

During the nebulizing I can feel I have a lot of mucus stuck in lungs.

So I have decided to start taking the Clear lungs capsules to assist with eliminate the mucus from lungs.

Diet Update
I am still continuing with the diet.
Eating a lot of fresh greens and grass fed animal meat. Taking 1 Vitamin D3 with Lunch
Taking one prebiotic capsule at night with meal.

Questions
Does anyone think it is in my interest to begin the Iodine protocol to help me eliminate chloride, bromide and fluoride after using inhalers for 30 years? Also to assist with the aches around the body, brain fog, chronic fatigue syndrome and the sensation of feeling cold most of the time.

Can I do the Iodine protocol whilst taking CS internally and Nebulizing CS?

I noticed that my sensation of itchiness was very acute when I was taking the Nebulizer 3 times a day, each time 15mins.

As soon as I reduced the length of time of nebulizing the CS and the number of times in a day of using the CS the itching became less acute.

I normally feel after an hour or so of using the CS that I have the sensation to scratch around the navel area.

Is the Itching a herx reaction?

Conclusion
I will be grateful if anyone can respond to my questions please.

I am reading as much as I can on cure zone to try to understand how I can move forward with my self-treatment plan.

Any suggestions, experience and advice to my post will be greatly appreciated.

I will update here again in 2 weeks so that the progress can be monitored by anyone who is interested.

As always I am ever so grateful for anyone who has the time to read my posts and for keeping me in your thoughts.

Please feel free to comment

Naz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)