CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver

RodP247 Views: 4,917
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,426,660

Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver

Hello Naz: My son went through what you are going through. Sorry to hear about it. He was about 18 months old when he got asthma. I remember his little chest heaving to get a breath. When you can't breathe, nothing else matters. He was on puffers from that age. (bronchodilators and steroids). I knew they were bad so I many things to free him. Many of the same things you have tried.
He was also wetting the bed frequently. I felt so bad because it's hard to have a normal life as a young man peeing the bed. I had him go gluten free for a year. There was a little improvement but still lots of asthma. He was more bothered by the bed wetting.
I read several books on urine therapy. He was 12 at the time. I didn't think he would do it, but the bed wetting spurred him on. Within a week the bed wetting had stopped. Within a couple months he was off all meds and had no asthma. I couldn't believe it.
Note: It's seven years later and he is now on a high level soccer team. He trains and plays hours everyday. He is still asthma free.

I recently spoke to him about how he cured himself with urine therapy. He told me, he knows for certain he would still be wetting the bed if it wasn't for urine therapy.

I hope this helps you.

Note: if you wean yourself off steroids, you need to be careful. You can get very sick if you do it too fast.

Regards,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)