Be careful what you read on the internet. There is a lot of disinformation out there. Give me the link to the SilverEdge article & I will be happy to comment on it.
Nebulizing ionic silver has zero potential health problems because we use so little. The only known health problems known from CS is for people who grossly overdose, drinking 16 ounces a day for over 10 years, resulting in Argyria is when the skin turns blue. We can have health problems when overdosing on anything, including water.
In fact it has been proven that there are zero health problems when taken as directed. The recommended dosage is only 2 tbsp a day or less. Overdosing on water can even be fatal!