CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver

Nazt2000 Views: 4,958
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,426,667

Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver

Thank you very much RodP247 and BrightSideOfLife for your time and comments.

I am so grateful for your advice and thoughts for me and many others who are struggling with Asthma and Rhinitis.

I will attempt to respond in order to explain my thoughts after your posts.

I am thinking to use the OMRON C102 Total 2-in-1 Nebuliser with Nasal Shower. I will inhale 5 ML of Colloidal Silver 3 times a day for the lungs and also use another 5ML for the Nasal Shower to attack the Allergic Rhinitis condition.

From what I have read on curezone and from Grizz resources online it appears that Ionic silver is recommended over silver particle .

One option here in the UK is to purchase from company that produces its own Colloidal Silver . The product that they have is 80% Ionic silver and 20% silver particle.

Or the other option is purchase Argentyn 23 which is 99% ionic silver.

Simultaneously I am thinking to take the following:

NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) tablets as Powerful antioxidant and to assist in breaking down and softening mucus in my lungs.

Quercetin tablets as a Natural Quorum Sensing Inhibitors, to stabilize mast cells and assist as a Natural Antihistamine

Serrapeptase tablets as Anti-Inflammatory Enzyme, to reduce Inflammation in the sinuses, Inflammation in the lungs and assist in reducing the density of mucus/nasal discharge

To Take Prebiotic Capsules for Histamine: Ingredients include [Bacillus subtilis PXN 21, Bifidobacterium spp. (B. bifidum PXN 23, B. breve PXN 25, B. infantis PXN 27, B. longum PXN 30), Lactobacillus spp. (L. acidophilus PXN 35, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, L. casei PXN 37, L. plantarum PXN 47, L. rhamnosus PXN 54, L. helveticus PXN 45, L. salivarius PXN 57), Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66]

Vitamin C tablets to help avoid oxidisation with NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)

BrightSideOfLife At what point do you think I should begin taking the Interfase?

Do you think I should go on a particular diet?

How much Ionic silver did you take and how did you take it?

Once again I appreciate your time and comments.

Please feel free to offer your thoughts on my post.

I am grateful to everyone who has the time to read the posts here.

Naz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)