CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver
 
grizz Views: 5,324
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,347,827

Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver


The contradictions, lies and marketing BS about Colloidal Silver is enough to drive Dr. Phil insane. There is only one answer. Ionic silver should be used in ALL cases. NEVER waste money on Particle Silver ("True Colloidal" BS ) for any reason whatsoever. While Particle Silver may work well in some cases, it is only because 15% of it is actually the superior Ionic Silver, the remaining 85% is inert Particle Silver.

For proof of this statement, read the chapter "Truths & Lies about Colloidal Silver " in this document:
http://tinyurl.com/colloidal-silver-resources

Thankfully ALL home generators produce Ionic Silver. For a listing of generators see this:
http://tinyurl.com/silver-generators

Grizz
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)