CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver

grizz Views: 8,843
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,730

Re: Asthma Cured by Colloidal Silver

Thank you for that link. Needless to say, Steve Barwick is my HERO. He has impeccable research and I have found Steve to be totally accurate in what he says. He has done far more than anyone else to promote Colloidal Silver .

In that article, (and several others) he is protecting himself from a major lawsuit. He is saying that he doesn't know if there will be problems inhaling CS. Translation... He has not found any research to say it is safe. He has not found any research to say it is unsafe.
He just doesn't know.

My point of view is VERY clear, actually a NO BRAINER!

Severe chronic asthma, pneumonia & chest colds can be DEADLY, and in fact last year I almost died from pneumonia.

Also over the past 30 years I have wasted many THOUSANDS of dollars on useless doctors & inhalers. Colloidal Silver has FAR LESS RISK ( and maybe even ZERO RISK) than deadly chronic lung disease. My last inhalers were $225 each!!!

For chronic lung problems, Colloidal Silver is a true MIRACLE. It KILLS the pathogens that cause chronic lung problems. For another thing, do I want to suffer during sex with the wife by coughing & hacking? Or do I want to enjoy robust sex without problems. Yup, another no brainer. Colloidal Silver wins again!

Until I actually see real evidence of problems from nebulizing CS, then there is NO RISK, where I have a definite risk of death & no sex from doctors. I'll take the CS. IT IS A NO BRAINER CHOICE.

What would you do under the same circumstances?

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)