CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
ALaMode Views: 1,388
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,555

Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

I actually have an update for this...9 year later, lol. When My daughter was 3 years old she was getting a bit of eczema (not on her face, thank goodness), I took her to a chiropractor who specializes in applied kinesiology and he said we can pinpoint the cause. The diagnosis was allergy. Negative for food allergy . Negative for environmental allergy. Positive for electromagnetic allergy. Bingo. Then it all made sense. She had just gotten an I-Pad for her 3rd birthday, so she was a bit allergic to it. The eczema she was getting when she was a baby and then it vanished when she became mobile and crawling? I used to always sit her in my lap right in front of my iMac computer. So, she was getting an electromagnetic allergy from that. When she started crawling, she didn't sit with me very much anymore since she always wanted to be moving and playing, so her eczema went away. I just thought I'd share this with you all, FYI. She's 10 years old now and has not had any eczema in many years. She can use electronics with no problems, so she has apparently outgrown the eczema.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (1)