CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

ALaMode Views: 9,985
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,194,479

Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

Its been a long time. Here is the update. I don't know why, but my daughter's eczema vanished 99% by the time she was 9 months old. She still had little bits of eczema for a few months after that, but it completely vanished. What did I do? Nothing really. I eliminated all the common allergens from my diet for 2 months and was super strict. This was when she was 5 months to 7 months old. It did not help at all. I started adding back foods, raw milk was the first to come back and then her eczema started getting better after that it seemed. Her cheeks were the last part to heal, but those were all clear by the time she was 9 months old. She is now 22 months old and hasn't had any signs of eczema for about a whole year now. She's been very healthy too. The first time she was sick was when she was 17 months old and it was a fever and runny nose, which only lasted about a half a day. She's never had anything worse than that. We're still breastfeeding.

So, what do I think caused her eczema and why did it vanish? Like someone else said, probably toxic overload from when she was in my womb, since she had eczema as a newborn. Probably a big trigger was my mercury amalgams. I had a hair elements test done, and my tin levels are elevated into the red zone. My holistic dentist told me this is probably from my amalgams. Although my mercury levels weren't high, that doesn't mean anything because mercury gets stored in organs and probably isn't being excreted in my hair. My uranium levels are also high into the red zone. My arsenic, cadmium, and lead levels are elevated into the yellow zone. I haven't gotten my daughter's hair elements test yet, but I'm going to guess that my heavy metal toxicity probably at least had some role in her eczema. Maybe her body was able to detoxify enough of it, and then her eczema went away? I'm just guessing here, but I'm really happy that it seems to be gone for good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)