CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

alamode Views: 11,874
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,156,811

Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

Thanks, this is really helpful. Sorry I hadn't checked back here in so long and am just reading it now. I'm thinking that we probably have dust mites so that is next on my to-do list. Our house is hardly ever vacuumed and things just don't get cleaned very often. We have a big upholstered couch that dogs would sleep on, dog fur everywhere. We're down to one dog now and my husband let the dog back in the house this past week. I'm making sure the dog is not coming back in.

Yes, I think my baby has eczema. She's almost going to be 7 months old now. I wouldn't say its severe. Sometimes she looks really good, but it gets better, gets worse, and back again. But, the eczema has been spreading to new areas :(

Here is her latest picture:

http://home.att.net/~hoganmtv/DSC_0083smaller.JPG

Sometimes its better to the point where she's almost perfect, and sometimes she's worse to the point where she's really red and flared up.

I'm hoping that I found the biggest culprit with the muscle testing that I've been doing on foods. Chicken and eggs seem to be huge triggers. Other no foods for me include pasteurized dairy, gluten, tomatoes and salmon. I'm still breastfeeding. I tried introducing some solid foods to her but she doesn't like them, so I'm not giving them to her anymore. I actually gave her egg yolk as her first solid food and I think that made her flare up badly. That picture above is a few days after I stopped giving her egg yolk and her rashes subsided. Her rash is the worst on her cheeks. She has a rash on her chest and that seems to bother her the most because she scratches that area. That and her left cheek are itchy for her. She also has some rashes on her arms and legs. Nothing on her back---I hope it stays that way.

I will look into sorbolene and glycerin cream and some other things that you mentioned.

I just want to say that I'm completely puzzled as to why she has eczema, because as I mentioned in my original post, no one in our families has had eczema or allergies, she is not vaccinated, never got any drugs or Antibiotics ---I did a home birth so she got nothing put into her. So, I'm just really confused as to why she has this. It must be my diet, right? And if things in the environment trigger it, that means she is overly sensitive, but why, what caused it? Also, I don't think I'm stressed at all. When I was about 1 month pregnant with her, I was very stressed because of something personal that happened...could that have triggered this eczema? Thats the only thing I can think of as far as stressed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)