CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

mumof 3 boyz Views: 10,129
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,151,422

Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

i am going through the same thing with my 10 month old son it seems to get real good and then he scratches and it comes back so much worse i am so lost on what to do i have come to this site and found your story and was wondering if you have found anything that works i have been told so many different things form so many doctors that i have no clue what to beleieve anymore, i have been givin creams lotions and steriods all works for a few days then like i said comes back agian i also have been told it is due to teething..have you tried aleo vera from the plant at all? that seems to be were i am heading with this .....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)