CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

liljen240 Views: 10,140
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,022

Re: Help diagnosis 4-month old infant (pics) not vaccinated, exclusively breastfed, cheek area has rash and yellow scabs

Hi there - My daughter has had eczema since she was 2 months oldT. I had a natural childbirth and she is exclusively breastfed as well. She is doing much better now and I want to share some things that have helped us.

1)Diet - sounds like you are doing this. Citrus, dairy and wheat seem to be the biggest triggers

2)Chinese Medicine - I am an acpuncturist and have given her some herbs. When a child has red rashes at such an early stage, it is said they have fetal toxins which are passed on from the mother. It can be from diet, emotions, digestion from the mama. There are some great herbs for eliminating these toxins and for helping to nourish the skin. They are what mainly helped my daughter.

3)Daily baths - as many as you want during the day. The dermatologist recommended this and it really helps! 10 - 15 minutes, not too hot and use a really good moisturizer. (We use California Baby Moisturizing Cream or Shea Butter) He said two a day is best but my daughter isn't big on baths.

Hope this helps! Best of luck

Jenni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)