CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please if any can help. I am battling candida and am lost. Dr.'s are no help. I am feeling very sick and there is so much information I am overwhelmed.

CAWS Views: 4,899
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,405,101

Re: Please if any can help. I am battling candida and am lost. Dr.'s are no help. I am feeling very sick and there is so much information I am overwhelmed.

cj66 Believe it or not you are not alone. There are many [myself included] who have been thru multiple assaults on the immune system and have been overwhelmed with what to do. It is a process; like peeling an onion. Finding help is nearly impossible but guessing what to take is often wasteful,painful or even dangerous and definitely can waste time & money. My BEST suggestion for you is to first find yourself a LEGITIMATE live red cell analysis practitioner and look at your blood ,spit, urine in REAL TIME.[stay away from Bobbi Roberts in Asheville] While candida, metal poisoning and gut bacteria are all serious problems; if you have pets or farm animals [and cat bites]or even walk in woods you most likely have LYME, and possibly Babesia, Bartonella and parasites.These MUST be dealt with before you try to rid yourself of metals as fighting infection & chelation are too stressful to do at same time.Standard testing for vector borne diseases and animal derived parasite infections in USA are USELESS. I have sent in a stool sample to lab with large roundworm in it and results were negative. Thousands of dollars later I find out that there is no human lab in USA that tests for zoonotics Period! So unless you have a personal vet friend that is willing to look at your stool sample you must either go out of north America or go see a practicing microscopist. At 10,000X magnification you can actually SEE flagella of spirochettes, babesia in your red cells sucking down your oxygen and liver flukes, ascarids etc. Horrifying yes but at least you know where to start and will get suggestions on how to kill them. Because I was poisoned with fluoroquinolone antibiotics multiple times [resulting in damaged DNA,gut bacteria, fibromyalgia & CFS] I could not use antibiotics to treat my Lyme,Babesia & Bartonella so I used Dr Stephen Beuhner's herbal protocol [see books on amazon] and also colloidal silver. I am now in remission. Had to get Triclabendazole from Thailand Dr to kill liver flukes I picked up from handling snails and Ivermectin & Panacur horse paste to kill the Ascarids & tapeworms from living on a farm. These have all released massive amounts of candida when they died so NOW I am on the Nystatin powder 500million units 1/4 tsp 3-4 times a day. No normal stools for a YEAR and now going regularly!!Follow up microscopic work in two weeks. This will not be covered by insurance but the $300 also includes testing which foods & supplements I need or don't need which saves time & money in long run. Also if you do the Andy Cutler protocol later be sure to follow it EXACTLY and do get QUANTITATIVE follow up testing. This would be 24hr urine toxic metals and essential minerals test from Doctors Data available at http://www.directlabs.com without doctors order. This way you will know what is coming out and how badly your minerals are deranged so you can replace accordingly. Extremely important.A friend of mine did massive chelation and later had severe pain and tremors . Neurologist diagnosed ALS. I sent him to my microscope lady and not only was he full of LYME but he had no minerals from the chelation because he did not do urine test. Large infusion of magnesium helped stop tremors very quickly and two months later Lyme in remission and he was told he DOES NOT have ALS! You CAN get better. You just need more info so you know where to start. Rule of thumb kill the small stuff first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)