CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to buy nystatin and other antifungals online? -Please help! : )

cj66 Views: 5,284
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,907,720

Re: Where to buy nystatin and other antifungals online? -Please help! : )

I am very sick and do not know proper protocol for talking on "boards", so please forgive. I am wanting to get nystatin and this post was along time ago, but the website is still there. Is this a legitimate site, still? I am a little wary of getting things out of country, please understand. Does it make a difference if I buy the 100 or 500 MU? I'm not sure how to know I am getting the 6202 I.U/mg? Does it HAVE to be cold shipped? (It's still pretty cold outside, now -I'm in PA, USA) I am very sensitive to things so I would start out just 1/4 teaspoon once a day to see if any problems. Does that seem reasonable? Also, do those with BP problems drink the sea salt/water? And is pink Himalayan a good sub if one does not have sea salt? What about just taking trace minerals? And is activated charcoal a good detoxifier of toxins taking nystatin would create? Any suggestion of what others have done would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to any in advance, though these are old posts and I don't know if people still come here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)