CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please if any can help. I am battling candida and am lost. Dr.'s are no help. I am feeling very sick and there is so much information I am overwhelmed.

KMC76 Views: 5,163
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,405,102

Re: Please if any can help. I am battling candida and am lost. Dr.'s are no help. I am feeling very sick and there is so much information I am overwhelmed.

Hi there, I just read your messages and my heart just breaks for you in all your suffering. I know the desperation as I have been battling candida for 9-10 years now and it seems to get tougher and more resistant to the different things I've tried. And the doctors can't/don't help. I have it in my lungs, sinuses, and internally in general, which makes me feel ill when it's flourishing, but I also have it rooted in the skin of my neck and head(and a few other annoying spots here and there), and the itching is so bad. I've used the strongest substances(oregano oil etc) but nothing is really working to get it back under control.

But then I remembered the other day that years ago someone gave me "black salve" and if was very effective on the spots where candida came up through the skin to the surface and were miserably itchy. It totally killed it in those tenacious external spots. It can be taken internally in small amounts. Read everything you can about it(but not from "medical" sources, they smear it because it is effective) as some people have a very light or incorrect understanding of it(don't trust Wikipedia either!). Find the ones that know their stuff and use it themselves. There are people making "knock off" versions of it just to make money and the recipe is not correct. The second time I bought some after the first stuff I was given it was expensive and completely ineffective. I completely forgot about it after all these years but then remembered after looking at the tiny white scars on my arm where the black salve killed the candida. I need to take a bath in the stuff now!

I did see a website where the writer seemed to have a good handle on the subject and seemed very knowledgeable and a user/treater their self . I believe it was a website called "herbs2000". I think that was the place where they said use hydrogen peroxide, which I never did and considering it is oxidative I think it would break down the effectiveness of the salve. I wouldn't use the peroxide myself(just my thoughts there). Black salve is also very effective on cancer and anything that works on cancer will kill candida. I have used it to remove papilloma skin tags(puffy virus moles) and cancerous moles. It works on skin cancer though I would never use it on the face just in case the cancer has traveled over a wide area under the skin. The salve will attack all of the cancer wherever it is and you don't want to lose and large area of facial skin! I have a friend who applies it over Breast Cancer areas in treating people and it will cause the tumor to come out of the breast. The hole nicely fills in with new skin when properly cared for. It takes a while but works!

Another thing that might work which I haven't tried yet(but will!), which is looking very promising is a herb called "bloodroot"(especially when combined with certain other herbs). Again read everything you can and preferably from herbalists and their books rather then the internet as they are much more accurate and knowledgeable. The fresh herb will always be much more effective then the dried as it is living and those active enzymes have a "attack and kill" ability. Be careful when looking up the proper picture for identification because online they don't always show the correct picture of the herb. I've seen many where they show a picture of a herb I knew wasn't that particular named plant at all! I know where some bloodroot is growing so I will be digging it up and trying it out for the first time. It is a very powerful herb so be cautious, read everything you can(not from the scare mongers who work for the pharma industry though), and start in very small doses. Native Americans used it a lot so you won't die from it:-)

I wish I could be there to help you in your struggle(I'm in AR) as I know from experience that this can be so debilitating when it infects the whole body internally. What has helped me tremendously with keeping it under control internally and knocking the bulk of it out is a lot of raw organic garlic. Make broths and soups to put it in. This is really the top in the line of defense to keep the candida from filling your bloodstream and organs which makes you feel so ill. Raw garlic wonderfully penetrates through the system and can help knock out the bulk of candida to get you to a functioning level where you can work on getting other means to help like the bloodroot etc. Take raw garlic cloves smooshed through a garlic press(added to your soup/broth) pretty strong but not too strong to hurt your stomach. Take this every morning and evening before bed. It will keep the candida from feeding even through the night and kill off a lot of it. You may temporarily feel much sicker because of the toxic overload from the die off so drink lots of clean water(not bottled!) between strong garlic doses. I recommend a "Zero Water" pitcher filter. Keep up the garlic long after you feel better to really knock the candida back. A little candida will always hide somewhere in the body waiting for an opportunity to come back with a vengeance, so total elimination is improbable but you can get to where you can function again. Also lots of sunlight, exercise, and deep breathing in the fresh air is essential for your body. Candida thrives better in bodies that are low oxygen, low movement, and in no sunlight. I know you don't feel well but as soon as the raw garlic gets you feeling a little better get out doors and walk briskly while breathing deeply. Leave your bedroom window slightly cracked all the time too, even in winter.

One more thing I wanted to mention in reading your post is your severe insomnia. I got Lyme from a tick bite since having the candida and that was the worst insomnia I have ever experienced! The Lyme goes to the brain and agitates it so bad(also causing weird and frightening dreams when you do sleep) that it can hardly shut down for sleep. I would sleep 20min then be awake most of the night, then fall asleep for another 20mins out of sheer exhaustion and then stay awake a long time again. It was a nightmare! Going by some of what you said I can't help but wonder if you are also dealing with Lyme on top of candida. The two experienced together is living hell, believe I know! I could hardly walk without falling over! They are actually similar in what they do and the symptoms they cause with Lyme being the more vicious of the two. Please look into the potential of Lyme too as nothing you do for candida will work on it, though you will still have candida-like symptoms. My Lyme is conquered so I can function(thank goodness!) but the candida is a never ending battle. Mine was brought out this winter by all the peanut butter cookies I made for Christmas presents. I love them and didn't resist eating way too many(should not have had even one!) so all that Sugar got the candida proliferating again:-(

Sorry this is so long. I hope something here helps! God bless you and your efforts, and His herbs, in this terrible struggle. Kim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (4)