CureZone   Log On   Join
Please if any can help. I am battling candida and am lost. Dr.'s are no help. I am feeling very sick and there is so much information I am overwhelmed.

cj66 Views: 5,435
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,405,079

Please if any can help. I am battling candida and am lost. Dr.'s are no help. I am feeling very sick and there is so much information I am overwhelmed.

-Please if any can help. I am battling candida and am lost. Dr. no help. I am feeling very sick and there is so much information and I am overwhelmed.

-I have tried to help myself with herbs and diet but have fallen off diet too many times and now I am paying. what triggered last BAD downward slope (5 weeks ago) was a traumatic situation where my husband had a life threatening incident in front of me. The stress/trauma triggered something and I am back to where I was 2+ years ago when a huge course of Antibiotics for a cat bite infection wiped out ALL gut flora and I got c-diff.

-I wasn't in great health, then, but not too bad. But THAT made me so sick for so very long. A year later I was still not well. Though had improved a lot.

-Also have adrenal problems but they had been better, along with the other things. I would fall of diet and it would come back some, like act up, then go away when I ate good and took probiotics -but never this bad. It's like it's all over again.

-I have been so stupid, if I could go back ... but I cant.

-So onward ...

-I have been reading and there is so much contradictory information, I am overwhelmed.

-What to eat, NOT to eat, am I feeding yeast? am I not? I got well last time eating fish and potatoes and chicken and carrots, mainly. EVOO. Olive leaf, oregon grape, Astragalus, oregano oil, kyolic garlic, grapefruit seed extract. PROBIOTICS big time! ... EVERYTHING now makes me feel sick or sicker, mostly.

-When I took the herbs originally, I took them all, I did not alternate, I was so sick from the c-diff I just wanted to get better. And I did not want to go back to that hospital again. It was a mini-traumatic event just being there as I hate and don't trust hospitals and doctors.

-When it first happened I had been living on imodium but as time went by I was able to stop as the severe diarrhea eased up. ... Now I'm back to having to use it again, but I am just taking a 1/4 pill at the same time I take my BP pill so that it isn't lost from the diarrhea.

-Funny that I haven't had as much constipation as I had been having lately, even a little bit before this all happened again, though I had never really had before in my life except rare occasions. So been having lately, then THIS incident happened, now been having a lot, though the last few days more the diarrhea. But still some tiny bit of constipation.

-I am wondering now if I have SIBO, too or instead of ???

-Also, propbotics? NOT probiotics?? I thought they saved me before, and I did so much better but I always ran out as they were so expensive.

-I am also sensitive to things, have been my whole life, and so am afraid to try new things. Or do so very warily.

-I had allergies as a kid but "grew out of them", for the most part.

-Would like to get one of those 23 me tests done but could never afford it.

-I also have struggles with keeping my iron up.

-So is iron good or bad for this? I have to take it anyway, though I haven't regularly, only when its down, as it makes me so nauseated when I do, and I do take it in a pill form that is "food" iron. But I read SIBO feeds on it? ???

-As does a lot of foods I have been eating healthy -pumpkin seeds, sunflowers, seeds, almond butter. ... So I have stopped them, in case.

-Probiotics helped me SO much before, but not now. Cause me to be bloated, I THINK???

-Main issues -bloated, gas, diarrhea, constipation (which I never had before), nausea ... If I don't eat, I feel less bad ... but I cant not eat. And I have lost 10 lbs. -being sick is NOT a good way to do that :(.

-Feel horribly sick. Tired, No strength or energy. But still have to get up and struggle to barely get a few things done I HAVE to.

-Insomnia was so bad when I first had c-diff 2 years ago -sleeping 1 to 2 hrs a day ... or not at all. To slowly, gradually, over a LONG time, improving and getting better.

-I think that is the worst of all because when you are so sleep deprived you cant even think.

-That had improved to almost normal. Pretty much. At least SO much better. ... Now, drastically, its back. VERY bad. But at least I am now getting 3 to 4 hrs at least. But thats still not enough. And I am back to being afraid to go to sleep. ... And how can I heal when I am not getting enough sleep???

-I have had gallbladder attacks in the past, but not for a long time -seems to be acting up -so, no fats? fats? ... Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil helped me before, but ???

-And if SIBO is involved, the diet for that is so contradictory and limited. ??? One site says this -one site says something else ...

-I thought at one point maybe my thyroid ??? My grandmother had it and a couple aunts. But mine was checked in the last 6 months and was fine. Could that trauma triggered something with it?

-And so many symptoms I have now were like what happened before when my gut flora was wiped out ... could it have been my thyroid as part of the problem, back then, but got better?

-Nervous. Startled easily. Jump at the slightest noise. My insides feel like they are shaking sometimes. I thought originally with the c-diff it was my adrenals and lack of sleep, but its back, almost as bad. And it had been gone for a LONG time. I cant (or couldnt then, for a long time) watch tv thats drama or stressful, it makes me sick. ... that was what it was like when I came home from the hospital with that c-diff ... and it's almost as bad now, again.

-I am having trouble with 'brain fog'. And thinking and concentrating. Lack of sleep I'm sure is some, but candida? thyroid? ???

-My hair was falling out a LOT back then, though not now. I thought maybe all the weight I Lost then. It was like 25 pounds in a month and a half. -I have gained some of it back, though. And was trying to lose it walking, but to no avail. But then I got sick and quit walking and haven't for awhile.

-And now I have lost some from being sick now, these past few weeks.

-Then there is eating alkaline. I think that is good, but that limits what to eat, too? ...

-So what can I even eat? I am barely eating as it is. I don't even feel like it, and also, everything makes me bloated or sick in some symptomatic way.

-I only want to eat what will HELP me, not make me worse. But not sure what that even is.

-I am so confused and I need specifics of what helped someone else. I am just so overwhelmed and I cant think. Brain fog is a lot worse, too. Insomnia is back with a vengeance. I had been doing so much better sleeping. It took so long.

-My hope is that if I got better before, I can again. But sometimes I feel even sicker than I even did then, and that was BAD.

-I think if I can just get better I will NEVER eat bad again, as I would rather be healthy and feel good than eat something that tastes good but is not that good for you and be so sick and suffering as now.

-Yes, a lot is my own fault, but I cant go back, only forward.

-Any help would be so greatly appreciated. I cant even try to get into the only natural doctor that takes my insurance as they are "not taking any new patients at this time" (It's a regular hospital thats its own little "Natural Health Place" with alternative medicine alongside regular -but I figure If I get in there, people will at least know what's what I would hope -but to no avail, anyway ... and I cant afford to pay myself.

-Reg Dr's just think you are nuts. Or want you to take things to make you even WORSE in the long run.

-So I have been on my own a long time. Though I am so desperate I would have tried that place, even though I don't trust doctors -due to what I have seen in MY life AND family and friends etc. lives. Absolutely NO help. Unless you are in an accident, or some such thing. Regular stuff they are very little use for. AND so closed minded.

-Anyway, that is my story and if anyone could help give me a plan or steer me in the right direction, I would be so grateful. Like I said, I am lost. And overwhelmed. I cant take much more of feeling this bad/sick. I can hardly concentrate to even write this ...

-OR to try to figure stuff out myself. The internet has so much, but also so many different ideas ...

-I have read this 'curezone' site for many years, but never posted. It is a great site.

-But I am just so discouraged. I just need a little bit of help if anyone could be so kind.

-Again, it would be so appreciated and thank any of you in advance. I feel like my heart is breaking I am so discouraged and feel so helpless.

-And I was thinking I maybe will try the nystatin -I have wanted to for a long time, so I went to do it and it is backordered for so long ...

-Sorry if this is long and disjointed. Or if I repeated things in it. I tried to go over it, but it comes a point you cant even function you feel so sick and also no sleep so, so tired, too. ... Spell check was my friend or you wouldn't even be able to read this, lol! :) It is a struggle to even get on the computer and try to look up stuff or figure it out.

-Also, I have had on and off for a long time struggling with a sinus 'infection' (or whatever), but something in sinus or allergies, my eyes itch and are dry and sinus pressure. On and off, but hadn't been that bad till this all happened again -now is REALLY acting up.

-Though only certain times it gets really, really worse. I cant figure out what makes it worse, but I am trying to. when it is bad it makes me feel sicker and also symptomatically. I think it might be related to the yeast. Which makes me want to try the nystatin, but they say they are backordered for 4 - 6 weeks. :(

-Is the nystatin something I should even be doing? I think so, just not sure. But I think if it IS in my sinuses, which I have read 80% of sinus infections are yeast related, then I think it would help ...

-Also, activated charcoal? I think it would be a help. I used to take molybdenum, but doesn't seem to be helping now ???

-So many, many things. And I am overwhelmed ...

-Also, I am sleeping so terribly, and am feeling so sick, I will try to get back on tomorrow in case someone hears and replies. But if I don't get on, its because I am feeling too sick or no sleep. But I will check back in as soon as I can.

-So I sign off. ... With hope for some guidance of what has helped others in their similar situation.

-Thanks.

-CJ66

~Cathy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (6)